The Building Agency are pleased to announce the launch of our own dedicated project detailing service (shop drawing). Our drafting team brings together years of collective experience and knowledge and we have been involved in detailing many large cladding projects across New Zealand. Our experienced CAD Technicians all excel at developed detailing, whether its 2D or 3D, AutoCAD, Revit or ArchiCAD, RHINO or SKETCHUP. We are dedicated to helping designers achieve successful designs and installers to achieve successful builds.
Prior-to-Consent Shop Drawing packets, or Technical Detailing Assistance, allows us as a supplier to communicate and interface with the architect and customer directly. This ensures our materials and systems can best be utilised to meet your design brief and offers the following benefits:
- No additional cost, whilst this occurs earlier in the process the cost would have been included in the façade subcontract
- Able to deal with design issues early, saving variation costs later
- Streamline the consent process, as councils are often requiring this level of detail prior to consent
- Façade contractors will be able to be more precise when tendering which will lead to more accurate and better pricing
- Avoid delay with material procurement as detailed design will allow the subcontractor to order materials as soon as contract awarded
Our detailing services extends across the full range of our products and how they interact with other façade systems. This makes it easier to interpret and clarify different areas in the shop drawings. We know our systems; we know their strengths and we understand their limitations. We are providing this service to ensure that our systems are integrated cohesively into your project.
Interested? Please complete our Technical Detailing Package Request Form and we’ll prepare an offer for you.