ALUCOBOND A2 is a aluminium composite panel used in architecture that fulfils the respective standards worldwide in regards to fire standards for specific buildings. Thanks to its mineral-filled core, ALUCOBOND A2 meets the strict requirements of the fire regulations and enhances the possibilities for the concept and design of buildings. ALUCOBOND A2, just like all the products of the ALUCOBOND family, allows simple processing, is impact-resistant, break-proof, and weatherproof.
Alucobond has used over 50 years of experience to develop unsurpassed levels of PVDF resin finishes and flatness. ALUCOBOND A2, has a dynamic range of colours, excellent formability and weather resistance, allowing the designer complete freedom of creativity. It has been developed as a rigid and, at the same time, flexible fascia material for architecture and design.
- Substructure and fasteners are inexpensive, easy to handle on construction sites, easy transportation
- Planning and design freedom Uniform brand presence worldwide
- Guaranteed durability; improved dirt resistance
- No sound-absorbing layer (anti-drum coating) necessary
- Easy processing with standard tools and procedures
- Short installation time, fixed deadlines, low costs
PVDF RESIN finish:
The surface sheet of Alucobond is finished in a factory-applied fluoropolymer (PVDF) high-performance coil coating in accordance with EN13523. This international standard ECCA Quality Label and Voluntary Specification demand high-quality production facilities and the highest grade polymers.
Alucobond has a significant Standard Colour Range. There also offer industry-leading paint technology in special finishes such as Terra, Spectra and Anodised Look. Non-standard colours or finishes to customer’s selection will be subject to minimum order quantities.
SCOPE OF USE
- High and Low Rise Applications
- Re-Cladding or refurbishing
- Public and Health Care Buildings
- Public offices and civic centres
- Residential Applications
Any colours not in stock, will be indented. Lead times and minimum order charges may apply. Contact us for more information.